Are you ambitious, enjoy interacting with people and love learning new things? We’re looking for you!
As a SCADA Specialist you’ll be working with our sales team on various projects and helping customers design, implement, and maintain their processes. You’ll have daily interaction with customers and our sales team.
Beabout Brock Easley is a family owned company of 24 highly trained people representing approximately 30 manufacture brands, and over 4,000 customers. Our company has been serving the Rockies for over 50 years with a commitment to long term sustainability. Our competitive advantage is our technical service.
Medical, vision, dental, 401K
- Answer technical questions and do demonstrations on Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) for process industries. Primary markets are Oil & Gas and Water.
- Assist customers and outside sales with pricing and delivery information; help them choose the right product, answer technical questions about performance and application reliability.
- Train customers and internal staff on technologies.
- Assist in engineering SCADA solutions
- Occasional field visits with visits through the Rockies (travel <10%)
- Bachelor of Science degree or job-related experience
- Ability to interview customers to define needs and provide solutions
- Effectively present information to customers and coworkers
- Adjust in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Troubleshoot field problems
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Must have good time management skills
- Positive outlook with a professional manner
- Database structures, SQL
- Visual Basic, Object Oriented Programming Languages experience, CSS
- SCADA Training on various products provided
Desired, Not Required Skills
- Knowledge of SCADA
- Ladder Logic, Function Block, Structured Text
- Radio communications
- ODBC, OPC, SOAP, XML, Python